1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit our websites for record keeping purposes. Cookies are stored in your browser’s file directory, and the next time you visit the website, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie. Depending on the type of cookie it is, cookies may store user preferences and other information.
- When you interact with us on our websites, we may collect for the purposes of analysis statistical information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users, their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on the websites and common entry and exit points into and out of the websites.
- We use such statistical information to understand how people use our websites and to help us improve their structure and contents. We cannot identify you personally from this information.
3. Some of the cookies (non-exhaustive) that are used on our website include:
- Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Session cookies
These cookies are used to make the websites easier for you to use, and to enable you to navigate from page to page within each website more easily. These cookies are automatically deleted once you close your browser.
4. Google Analytics
As we use Google Analytics on the website, a service provided by Google Inc, you should also review the Google Analytics security and privacy principles available at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
We use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our websites and the total number of times a visitor has been into our website. We use the information to improve the website and enhance the experience of our online visitors. You can, at any time, opt-out from the use of Google Analytics by either changing the settings on your browser accordingly or by clicking at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
5. Third Party Cookies
We use the cookies of third party social networking platforms and websites to enable you to interact with these platforms and websites to share information about our websites through them (e.g. through “Like” or “Share” buttons or through comment boxes, etc.). The social networking platforms in question will have access and use the information in these cookies for their own purposes and we invite you to consult their respective privacy and cookie policies.
6. Information Stored in Cookies
Information stored in cookies on the website is used exclusively by us, except those saved by Google Analytics, which is used and maintained by Google and us, for statistical purposes. Our third party ad-servers, if any, may also use the information stored in the cookies to customise your website experience. We do not have any direct control over the content of these adverts.
7. Cookie Management
The way in which your cookies are managed depends on your browser. The following links provide information on how to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-SG/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?utm_source=Agillic%20Dialogue
- Safari for iPhone: https://support.apple.com/kb/ta38619
- Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=en